Monday, October 6, 2014

Monday: 10 weeks

Joshua is 10 weeks old today.

He moved to his own bedroom tonight.  We'll see how it goes.  I'm actually most worried about the monitor...it likes to unlink when it is in the basement and proceeds to beep.  I tried it out for most of the day in our bedroom and it was fine.

Cheryl and I went shopping for some more clothes for the boys today.  I felt like I was more picky than normal...but I've figured out what I like and don't like a bit more.  I don't like hoods for babies.  I don't like fleece.  Isaac does need elastic pants.  Isaac does like zipper sweatshirts.  Isaac does need fleece pajamas though because he throws off his covers.  But we still found plenty that fit all those criteria.  Isaac is rather excited about his new monster pajamas.  They were still in the drier when Ben put him to bed, and I was expecting to hear something about them while I gave Joshua his bath.  I didn't, but figured Ben just did a good job persuading Isaac to wear something else.  When I went in the room to turn off the light later I noticed that Ben had forgotten to change Isaac into pajamas.  I would have left him in his clothes but I knew his pull-up wouldn't last the night. :(

But lest you think Ben's the only crazy one in the family, I realized that I held an entire conversation with Cheryl about robots only referring to them as "Ee-oos," Isaac's term for robots.  I didn't realize this until several hours later and was a bit embarrassed.

1 comment:

betsy said...

Very cute picture of Joshua! I'd like to see a picture of all the clothes you bought! :-)