Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Wednesday: 33 months

Isaac turned 33 months yesterday.


He had an amazing start of the month in regards to toilet training...he only had a handful of accidents and was figuring out by himself when he needed to go to the bathroom.  He's had a terrible end of the month.  But since he's done this several times I expect we'll get back on track before too long.


He has started to really like snacks.  I've consistently told him no snacks if he doesn't finish his meal, but that doesn't seem to sink in.  (He doesn't always get snacks if he does finish his meal, lest you think he's eating all the time.)  He also seems to think that food goes from his mouth to his toes to his stomach.

I think nap time is slowly on it's way out, although we're not going to stop with rest time.  He does pretty well if he doesn't get a nap.  If he does take a nap I usually leave a light on in his bedroom at night for a bit so that he can read.  I still like 8pm bedtimes, but if he is still a bit awake and willing to read/entertain himself for a bit that's ok with me.

I'm not sure there's too much else that's new.  He still loves Duplos and running, is usually willing to help out around the house, and is quite happy.

No comments: