Thursday, October 2, 2014

Thursday: check up and EE

Joshua had his 2 month check up yesterday.  He's doing well with no problems.  He's 23.25" long (50th percentile) and 11.3 pounds.  Oh, I just looked at Isaac's numbers.  He's actually just slightly smaller than Isaac...which surprises me since he was born a bit larger and doesn't seem to spit up as much.  But then, he also eats a lot faster too so maybe doesn't get as much food.  Shots were traumatic and so he slept the rest of the day.

This morning we were waiting for the library to open and listening to VeggieTales songs.  Isaac had earlier asked for the EE (monkey) song and I had no idea which one that was.  There are no monkeys in VeggieTales.  We got to track 4 that starts like this... "Good morning, George, how are you?"  And Isaac said, "EE song!"  Ahh, I got it.  Curious George is a monkey.  Therefore, all Georges are monkeys.  (Annette and Liz, I'm sorry to break such terrible news to you.)

1 comment:

The Accidental Boilermaker said...

Pretty funny.
I don't think my dad would mind too much : )