Saturday, October 25, 2014

Saturday: clothes

I started putting away Joshua's 3m clothes and pulling out the 6m clothes.  The 6m clothes are a bit long in the arms and legs, but they aren't pulling the neck down so much.  I was a little sad about it yesterday at nap time and started thinking that I should save my favorites.  As I was thinking about my favorites, about half of the clothes suddenly were saved and that isn't very productive.  So I think I'll save the baptism outfits and hopefully find a good home for the rest.

Joshua has been sleeping most of this week in the Woombie.  Yup, it is purple with flowers.  It is probably the only purple with flowers thing I'll ever use for my boys, but I bought it from a friend who only has girls.  I like it.  Joshua is still waking up in the night, but I feel fine just letting him cry for several minutes before getting up.  I think he's getting better at going back to sleep and there's been a few times I haven't needed to get up.

We went through several shirts today before I finally put a bib on him.  His fists are just so delicious!

2 comments:

betsy said...

Did you see my email about that onesie quilt? It goes well with this post about saving cute clothes!

Amy Worrel said...

I'm sure he makes the purple flowers look very masculine.