Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Wednesday: assorted things

Well, we still have colds so we just stayed home all day.  They aren't too bad, but a little extra down time is good for us I think.

Joshua got a bib for the first time.  I'm not a fan of the bib stage, so I took it off later.  He only needs it once in a while, but when he gets to drooling he really goes for it.

He was also much happier today.  I think I've noticed a correlation between when I eat extra dairy and how happy he is at night.  I'm still investigating.

We finally took care of our last Christmas present; how embarrassing is that?  It was workout clothes for me, and with being pregnant there was no way I'd fit in them.  So I ignored them.  Because obviously that's the best plan.

Isaac's job today was to bring up a pile of stuff from the basement.  He slowly worked on it all day, and near the end we decided that his reward would be to wear his Mickey Mouse costume.  It's rather small, but he loved it.