Saturday, December 27, 2014

Saturday: drowsy

Joshua has a runny nose and was up more than normal last night and I increased the dosage on my medicine, which has a drowsy side-effect.  So this morning Isaac got up.  Joshua went down for his first nap of the day and Isaac wanted to play trains.  I did for a bit.  Then I went to the couch and said he could bring me books if he wanted to.  I made it through the first one, but I think I fell asleep while he was getting the second one.  That's ok...the second one is simple and I thought I could read it in my sleep.  (Turns out, I can't.)  I'm pretty sure I fell asleep between pages.  Isaac got another one and I was determined to keep my eyes open for the book.  They shut on every page and I think I started talking about what was going on in my dreams.

I finally gave up and let Isaac watch TV so I could sleep.  If it doesn't get better by Monday I'll probably call the doctor and get the dosage lowered.

1 comment:

betsy said...

Not fun! although with the dark dreary weather Saturday after being up with a sick Leah in the night, I was drowsy too and have no meds to blame ;-) seriously - hope you feel more like yourself today!