Thursday, December 11, 2014

Thursday: a photo shoot

Here's how today's photo shoot went...

Isaac had to be convinced to stand in a box. (Which I proceeded to cut out of most of the pictures, but it kept him in one spot.)

Both boys look at me!  But I cut off Isaac's arm.

Joshua looks at me, Isaac looks at something in the distance.

Joshua decides the wrapping paper is more interesting and ignores me for several pictures.

Isaac is cute; Joshua is still ignoring me.

Isaac decides he's done with this pose.

They switch boxes.  It doesn't work.

Joshua still likes the wrapping paper; Isaac has disappeared.

Joshua looks at me!  Too bad only Isaac's foot is in the picture.

Isaac plays the "don't look at Mom" game while his feet are in the box.  This set up didn't really work.

OH NO!  I realize that Isaac was supposed to have taken off his zip.  All the good ones that we might have had are not going to work.

Back to standing in boxes.  And everyone is looking at me.  This might be the one that gets used.

Isaac got bored of that pose quickly again...back to sitting on the stool.

Joshua decides to put his feet up.

Joshua slips down a bit too much.  Time to move everyone around again.

Joshua has had enough.  Let's try for just Isaac.  He's been making some weird faces.

I think he looks so grown up in this picture.  I wouldn't be surprised if this is the picture where, when looking back at pictures ten years from now, you start to recognize that it is Isaac because it looks like him as an adult too.  Hmm.  That's hard to put in words, but hopefully you know what I mean.  He stops looking like a small person and starts looking like Isaac.

1 comment:

Amy Worrel said...

So funny! It is so hard to get them to cooperate. We got some really cute ones when Emily didn't mind being held in place by Carolyn. That won't work now, though because she gets mad.