Sunday, December 7, 2014

Sunday: this and that

Here is Isaac making one of his many phone calls.  He often will also talk about his location, but forgot to do so this time.


Amanda: Who's on the phone?
Isaac: Other CC
A: Ok.
I: This one is loud, k?
A: Ok, we'll be quiet.
I: Hello! Whose [there]?  Oh other CC.  How are you [to]day CC?  Uh, pretty good CC.  Bye-bye.  [Hang] up.

I tried to get Joshua talking too, but he was rather silent when the video was on.

We're borrowing some boxes for pictures...Flurry likes them too.


I gave Joshua a bath tonight and Isaac "helped".  Usually he stays by the bathtub and just plays with the toys, but this time he kept bringing more and more toys into the kitchen and now it is a disaster area.  Joshua also splashed a ton more than usual; I bet about a quarter of the water ended up outside the bathtub.  However, both boys were happy for the time, so I went with it.

No comments: