Thursday, July 9, 2015

Thursday: smelling

Today's fun activity was do watch a Magic School Bus episode and do an activity.  Isaac chose one on smell.  We watched the episode, although I'll admit I feel asleep about half way through it.  Joshua is still getting up once in the night and then early in the morning and I haven't adjusted my night time sleeping at all.

Then we found a bunch of things to smell.  I think Isaac was most excited about the blindfold.

This child doesn't seem to understand how to smell things.  He always breathes out with his nose instead of in.  (And when trying to blow his nose, breathes in.)  It isn't exactly something that you can demonstrate well either, as I have often discovered.

Joshua got in on some smelling action too.
Isaac got onions correct, but everything else he either didn't know or guessed sugar.

We played in the basement a bit.

Isaac dressed himself today.


All day I was trying to get a video of Joshua doing his "pick me up" motion because it is super cute.  I was giving up again when Isaac said, "take a picture of me!"  So I did...and he said, "Pick me up" with a huge smile.

No comments: