Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Wednesday: Monday and Wednesday

Monday Joshua turned 50 weeks.  The big 5-0.

He's been busy chasing balls, rolling cars, and just started to throw things.  Although sometimes they're dropped before he moves his arm...he faked me out very well the other day.


Monday I also cut Isaac's bangs.  I love his curls so I let them stay around.  (He has been called "she" a few times lately though.)  He wanted to have his hair cut while laying on the floor, hence the tears in this before picture.

And after.  It's not very straight...I still haven't figured out how to make it straight.  But when it's all mussed up and the rest looks like it hasn't been cut recently, I don't think anyone will notice.

Here was today's game.  We were going to use the magnets to run around the couch looking for bones.  When we found them we would beep.  The magnets had to be one in each hand, magnet side out, but only one magnet would beep a given bone.  His detailed explanation cracked me up.

I also had {what I think} was a good parenting moment during lunch.  Isaac didn't want to eat his broccoli because it was too hot.  So I gave him an ice cube to dip the broccoli on.  Now, I'll agree that the ice cube could cool the broccoli down, but he tended to "dip" the broccoli for only a second.  But it went from being too hot to edible.  Phew.

No comments: