Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Tuesday: shoes

We cleaned the house on Sunday because some people were coming over.  With a bit of help, it really didn't take all that long.  And we do love a clean house...there's something so relaxing about it.

Anyway, I managed to keep it (mostly) clean on Monday.  I managed to keep it (mostly) clean today.  There are some toys that are creeping back into the main area, but the kitchen stayed clean.

And since the kitchen was clean, I was able to check off several of the random short items on my to-do list.  I got my winter coat in the laundry basket.  (Laundry is for tomorrow.)  Joshua enjoyed playing with the shoes.


I glued the soles of Ben's shoes back on.  We're not sure they'll stay, but it seems worth a try.

I finished putting away stakes from camping so that "clean up camping stuff" can be crossed off the list.  I did one coat of water-proofing on the tent rainfly.  I finished cleaning the bee nest out of the mailbox.  I mostly cleaned off our dresser top.  We did a few errands.

It was nice to have a productive day.

No comments: