Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Tuesday: happy white temperatures

Joshua was very happy tonight.  He probably spent about twenty minutes saying it.


Then I finally got the kitchen floor cleared and ran the rumba.  (Ants!  Yuck.)  So we spent ten minutes watching it.

Yesterday Isaac needed a wipe and asked me to get it.  I asked him where it was, and he said by the couch.  I asked him what color it was (black or white) and he replied with, "White.  The color you like the most."  Because he decided a while ago that it was my favorite color to oppose his favorite black.  I think he knows that blue is my favorite color, but it just doesn't sink in.

This morning he said, "Don't touch the ice!  It's very very cold."
Amanda: Oh, 28.35 degrees Kelvin.  That is very cold.
Isaac: The sun is warming it up now and it's melting.
Amanda: Oh, 28.35 degrees F.  Ok.
Isaac: it's zero degrees now and all melted.
Amanda thinks "and we hit the trifecta."

No comments: