Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Tuesday: well, I thought we were healthy

I got called to daycare early today because Joshua has pink eye.  I'm not 100% sure since by the time I got to him his eyes didn't seem very red, but I do agree that they're goopier than normal.  It was earlier than I was hoping to leave work but I had gotten all the important stuff done at least.  Now I'm just hoping that no one else gets it; we were all in each other's bed this weekend.  The internet is being unsurprisingly unhelpful with the incubation time and whether or not it is contagious during that time.

Isaac keeps complaining of headaches.  I don't know if they're real or not.  They don't seem to affect his attitude much, but still...

Ben's back flared up over the weekend, but it is slowly getting better.

I have a black and blue lip from where Joshua hit me with a book.  (I know, not all that noteworthy.  But I wanted to be included in the list too.)

2 comments:

betsy said...

I hate pink eye!!! We just got a note it's going around our daycare right now too :( we already have the antibiotic drops from last time so if anybody shows signs of it at least we can treat right away. Hope the rest of you avoid it!

betsy said...

I hate pink eye!!! We just got a note it's going around our daycare right now too :( we already have the antibiotic drops from last time so if anybody shows signs of it at least we can treat right away. Hope the rest of you avoid it!