Thursday, April 28, 2016

Wednesday/Thursday: activity

Activity summer is just around the corner.  I told Isaac it would start in May, but with how swamped I'm feeling right now it might be mid-May.  However, we did do one little activity to get us started.


We made pea and toothpick sculptures.  You soak the peas for a while, stick toothpicks in them, and then let them dry.  It was probably a bit advanced for Isaac, but he was able to make several 2D things.


And then he wanted to put a toothpick in water.  He choose a sippy cup so the water wouldn't get out.  He wanted it up high.  So now I have a toothpick in a sippy cup by my sink.  (He did tell me that if we get thirsty we can take off the top, take out the toothpick, put the cap back on, and then drink.)

Also, good news!  Today I'm loved more than the Ipad.

No comments: