Saturday, May 7, 2016

Saturday: a proud parent

This morning Isaac and I ran the Kids' Fun Run, a 1K.  Last year we came in second-to-last and barely made it.  This year was so different!  I don't think that we ever stopped moving, although we did take a few short walking-water breaks.  But for the most part we were running!


We did tell him that we would go to the playground if there was enough time after the race and before our next thing.  So I think that he ran mostly so that he could go to the playground.

Joshua did his normal belly button push to show me that he pooped and then walked to the bathroom.  I put him on the toilet, mainly trying to just get him used to it.  (BTW, he doesn't like going on the same toilet as Isaac, so that might be annoying for the next year.)  And he went to the bathroom while sitting on the toilet.  Hooray!

2 comments:

betsy said...

Love the run pictures!!!

betsy said...

Love the run pictures!!!