Monday, May 29, 2017

Monday: memorial day

We went to the Memorial day parade today.  Joshua clapped the whole time for everyone and it was sweet.  He might not yet understand why he's clapping, but he just kept on clapping.  The bands weren't too loud for him either, which surprised me a bit.  He wants to march in a parade next year.


Isaac also did an excellent job, waving the flag that he was given or clapping.

We went home and I touched up the deck with paint/stain.  (It's a weird combo.)  Isaac started helping me and I was glad for the company and the help, but he was all over the deck.  He left after about five minutes and I was able to finish much more methodically.  (In other news, the power washer started without significant problems.  Yay!)

We finished off the day with family for dinner.

No comments: