Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Tuesday: a first - motion sickness

The boys and I left on vacation today.  We were able to fly, which made the whole trip wonderfully shorter and less stressful.

However.

I got air sick on the first leg.  I've been queasy a few times in the air, but usually don't get motion sick.  This time I did.  It was like the first three months of pregnancy...but only for an hour and a half.  (I'm not joking at all...it is exactly what I felt like when pregnant.)

Joshua got sick on the second leg.  That was worse because he didn't tell me that he wasn't feeling good.  Yay for wet wipes.  We were pretty close to landing by the time I had everything cleaned up...it was fine in the end. Bear had to go in the washer with everything else, but luckily Blue Bear was able to sub in without a problem.  And I didn't feel sick (mostly) during the second leg, so that helped a lot too.

But we were there so much faster!  It was worth it.

1 comment:

betsy said...

Wow! Was it really bumpy? Not fun!