Saturday, June 30, 2018

Friday: the day

This morning I turned on the sprinklers and put out the tunnel.  The tunnel needed a rinse; Isaac didn't crawl through it as much as I thought he might though.  Joshua was the one excited about the sprinklers, but then only spent about two minutes in them.  Isaac spent close to an hour.


I was peeling paint of Joshua's lost.  He joined me for a while.

Joshua also made this puppy, and I thought he did a really good job.  It has a tail, feet, and a nose.

The boys left for a weekend with their grandparents.  I got some work done and then Ben and I went to a Brazilian steakhouse.  Usually the thought of it doesn't sound so good to me, but it did today...and it was delicious.  Afterwards we came home and played a computer game together.  I had been thinking about maybe only playing for an hour or so, but we played for significantly longer.  But it was ok, because I don't have to get up for anything tomorrow morning!

1 comment:

betsy said...

Where is the steakhouse? I didn't realize there was one of those around here... we've only done that far away!