Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Wednesday: morning out

Today was still a rather busy day, but busy in that we did several things and not busy in that I felt rushed.  As Ben mentioned to me yesterday, it is a good busy...and I'm not being asked, "will you play with me?" twenty times a day.

It started out with gymnastics for Joshua.  I let Isaac do a coding game on the Ipad that seemed too easy for him, but he has to get through the easy levels first I guess.  (It was Isaac's favorite thing of the day...as normal with extra screen time.)


Then we went to the bike store, which went medium.  Isaac got a few pedals rotations in but didn't seem to make any progress since last time.  Then we went to Cheryl's.  I had a quilt to pick up and we made a train track and played with it for about 45 minutes.  Then swimming lessons and we finally got to come home.

When I woke up from my nap the boys were playing a game called 'school' which involved them hiding under their quilts.  There was also some fire involved...as normal, I have no clue what they were doing.  But they both said they loved the game.

The day ended with ice skating lessons.  It was Joshua's last lesson, and that is probably a good thing.  He was doing fine, but not loving it.  Isaac had significant improvement from the first time he got on the ice, and mastered the first two sets in the beginning skating class.  It means he'll be in the same level next session, but that's probably where he should be.



No comments: