Sunday, June 3, 2018

Sunday: this and that

The morning started off with me pretending to sleep in because neither boy had cleaned their room yesterday.  Isaac cleaned his pretty quickly though. :)

They continued to play a game they were calling "pussy cat."  I really have no idea what the rules were, but they both said it was a really fun game.  I think it involved a lot of running and yelling "pussy cat."

We all went to Joshua's class for Sunday school today and Ben and I were in charge of leading it.  It went well for the most part.  At one point we were playing red light green light and Joshua was taking super tiny steps, so Ben put him on his shoulders to help him get to the stop light.  I'm not sure he understood the point of the game.

This afternoon Isaac and I played Battleship, a game I picked up at a garage sale, and it was not as much fun as I remembered.  I don't remember it being all that fun, but I thought Isaac would still like it.  Well, the pins to put in the holes were a bit to hard for him and it made the game drag.  We found a few other pins from Mastermind to use and that helped, but still...ugh.  I think it could work for us if we think of something different that we could use.


1 comment:

betsy said...

We got ethan a new battleship game for Christmas, so the pins aren't hard but we still don't love it. It's slow going when the are so many spots that don't have boats... a bit boring more than I remembered!