Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Wednesday: gymnastics, babies, ice skating

Joshua had a gymnastics class today.  He did quite well, although he was afraid that he'd have to do the monkey bars by himself.  It might be a very small class, which would be nice.

When we got back home, we saw a mother turkey and her poults.  (I had to look up that word.)  Then we were driving to have lunch with Cheryl and saw a mother duck and her ducklings.  Both of them had quite a flock of babies.

During ice skating tonight I challenged Isaac to take big steps.  He did, and his form looked so much better!  There was some gliding and I think I saw the foot turn a bit to push some too.  He's getting it!  Joshua didn't seem to have as much visible improvement, but I'll also admit my expectations for him are quite a bit lower.  He is slowly skating forward and trying to skate backwards and doing things with the group though.


No comments: