Saturday, June 16, 2018

Saturday: scooters and bikes

We had a bit of a hard morning.  We're in between house cleaners for a month, and so I made the boys help pick up.  It didn't go over well.  Well, once I gave them five minutes on, five minutes off it worked ok...but they weren't as useful as I had hoped.  We might need to do more cleaning in the middle of the week too.  Anyway...

Ben brought Isaac to practice bike riding.  He did an awesome job and almost got around the whole loop.  Yesterday he could only get around about 1/8th of the loop at a time, so there was a big improvement.  They celebrated at Captain Sundaes.  (To be fair, I think they were going to go there no matter what.)


Joshua and I went for a walk around the lake.  He started out on his scooter, which went better than I had expected.  (Staying on the side of the road was our biggest challenge.) Half way through he stopped, and then we found some puddles to splash in.  We both enjoyed the squelching of my sandals.


No comments: