Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Wednesday: today

It started out with school work.  The kids don't love this part of the day, but it's good to keep in practice.  It also gives me time to do some of my work.



We went on a bike ride down the street.  (It's hard to get photos of a moving biker.)  Isaac was so wobbly to begin with, but he made it down the street.  By the time he went back and forth a few times he was much steadier.


In the afternoon we went to see Aladdin.  It was really good.  Joshua sat on my lap with 3D glasses...he was rather jumpy at the beginning but finally calmed down.

We took another ride around the lake after dinner.



And then Joshua decided to dress up at bed time.  Somehow he ended up in 2T pajamas.  I think he was being a bad guy.


1 comment:

betsy said...

Aladdin wasn't too scary for Joshua? I really want to go see ir but I'm afraid Leah will be scared!