Saturday, May 23, 2020

Saturday: fabric

A while ago I ran out of a grey fabric.  I changed quilting projects.  Now I'm about to run out of fabric for the next project so I went to put in an order.  I really need white, and it'd be nice to get a dark blue.

It's all out of stock. 

There is a chance I'll be able to finish the current project with the white that I have, but it's one of those colors that I am always using.

I also need some grey thread, but I don't know the ID of it.  I haven't been able to get in the store because it's been closed, so that's another project on hold.

Good thing there are several other projects that I could start or continue, but it's still annoying.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I have quite a bit of white fabric. How much do you need?

betsy said...

it's amazing how many things are out of stock with everybody home! Hope you find what you need!