Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Tuesday: hot

Today was going to be a hot day, so I finally got out of pajama pants and into a dress.

We played a good game of Ingenious.  It's a game I really enjoy, Isaac did well, and Joshua did much better than last time.  I scored for Joshua this time and that seemed to help the game flow go much better.

Joshua made some banana raisins today.  They were pretty good...the ideal thing is that he could do it all by himself.  I finally made some curry for Ben while he did that.

It sun-rained several times this afternoon.  There were several children playing in the rain, even though it never lasted very long.

Isaac and I tested for our next belt level in karate today from the comfort of our own house.  We passed, unsurprisingly.  It really helps to have two of us.

No comments: