Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Tuesday: bored

I was a bit bored today.

The students of the lab I'm teaching this summer didn't finish their work early, as I was hoping.  (I hope every year.  Sometimes one or two finish something early, but never enough for me to nicely space everything out.)  So I'll have a lot of grading to do tomorrow when I could have been doing some today.  Oh well.

The kitchen got cleaned and the laundry was already done.  I worked on cleaning the guest room, which has gone from a disaster to a controlled mess.  I could have started a few other cleaning projects, but 1)I'm never really sure how long I'll have until a child needs me and 2) grading tomorrow so I didn't want to get into something and 3) I didn't want to.

Isaac's class had a "eat a snack and listen to a story".  I let Joshua join in while I went for a quick bike ride in the cold.  I'm not sure Joshua enjoyed it because I didn't change the video format and Ben didn't realize it was in a grid format.  Oh well.

No comments: