Thursday, May 28, 2020

Thursday: Young 5s

We went to Joshua's school to pick up his belongings today.  While we were waiting for his teacher in the lobby we looked at the fish tank for the last time.  We always stopped here in the morning, looking for the red coral? that moves, the tentacles of a sea star, and a star fist.


They also got a new white fish a little bit before we left and it was always in the same place.

Social distancing kind of went out the window when his teacher asked for a hug and I didn't think quickly enough.  But it was nice to get a picture with his teacher.

I won't say that he is done with school, because Isaac still has one more official week.  Even after that I think we'll be doing a relaxed summer school, because otherwise I think I'll go crazy.

1 comment:

betsy said...

Awwww too bad he missed those last few months with Ms Theresa! My kids still talk about how they loved her 🥰