Friday, June 5, 2020

Friday: last day of school

This past Sunday I looked over and Isaac was crying because he missed Saurav.  It turns out that they had changed schools, but we were still able to meet up at the playground today.  After playing a rousing game of Gorilla Monster they played a game of chess.  Apparently they're both into it right now.

We stopped at Captain Sundae.  Getting drive through ice cream was not the best of ideas. 

Last day!


Joshua finished his before I got his picture.

Last day!  (And back in pajamas.)

Good news!  Third grade and kindergarten start on Monday!

(We played Kodenames again tonight and I was kodemaster.  The last clue was a girl clue again...scurvy.  I needed them to get Hook and contract.  They didn't get it this time, but I wanted to note that not all girl clues actually work.)

No comments: