Thursday, June 18, 2020

Thursday: made it

I had my annual physical today.  They were able to get my blood numbers from a finger poke, so I got them back before I left.  Everything looks good!  My knee area had been giving me a bit of trouble at the beginning of quarantine, but it's gotten mostly better and the person said that she didn't feel anything wrong.

Joshua was in a bit of a mood at the end of "school."  I don't make them do school things, but if they don't do them they have to be bored and can't play.  I kept hearing, "I'm bored and I can't play.  I'm hungry and it's so long until lunch."  I finally called him out to do a tiny bit of yard work with me and that got us to lunch.

We went swimming in the lake.  During this time the painters were working on the deck and the lawn people mowed and I felt a bit weird about it all.  Isaac and Joshua got themselves into a bit of a situation when they both tried going on the duck only to realize that the donut wasn't attached.  They worked together and managed to bring both home though. 

This evening Isaac and I went to an outside karate class with our bo-staves.  The bo staves help keep everyone far enough apart.  It was a beautiful night to be out.  (I was afraid it would be too hot, but we were in the 6:30 class and there was a nice breeze by that time.)

No comments: