Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Wednesday: in pictures

Isaac made a water run that spun a pinwheel.

He also made some merengue cookies.  I helped him find the recipe, but made him do some of it too.  Then he suddenly started it while I was reading to Joshua.  I decided to see what would happen.  He didn't completely get the directions correct, but we could salvage it.  He also didn't check to see if we had all the ingredients first.  We substituted lemon juice for lemon extract, but they didn't end up very lemon-y.

We also learned that after they're done cooling in the oven they need to be removed so that I don't turn the oven on for dinner and burn half of them.

The deck is all washed and I'm hoping to put the plants back out soon.  The cats have been enjoying them though.

Joshua did some sword training during karate today.

No comments: