Saturday, October 3, 2020

Found

I was cleaning the quilting area yesterday and decided that my trash can box should be emptied.  The area doesn't make much trash, so I don't think I've emptied it in the seven years that it's been there.  While doing so, I found some long, long lost items.

Once upon a time, when Isaac was about two, he received some old keys in one of his Easter eggs.  I was especially proud of this idea, because it was a time that he was really into keys and he was able to get a non-treat item.  However, about an hour later he had lost his keys.  I was disappointed because I thought that he'd really enjoy playing with them, but in the end it wasn't a big deal since they were old keys anyway.

I've now found them, but don't know if I should feel happy for finding a lost thing or sad that no one wants to play with them anymore.

No comments: