Saturday, October 24, 2020

Saturday: Groceries and Spark

 I got my own groceries today.  It was nice, although my phone gave me a few issues.  It was nice to look at all the options and pick the best, not dealing with someone if they were out of the exact thing.  (There was no toilet bowl cleaner and no bake tortillas.)  The grocery store also decided to restock in the middle of the morning, which seemed a bit like a foolish decision to me...Saturday morning is already busy, so why add extra boxes and extra people to the mix?

Yesterday I told Joshua that Spark was ready to go sleep with him again.  Instead of just taking him back, Joshua said I needed to ask Spark how long Spark wanted to stay with Joshua.  So I asked last night, after Ben reminded me, and unsurprisingly the answer was he wanted to stay with Joshua for all the nights.  When I told this to Joshua, Joshua somehow decided immediately that it wasn't a good solution and Spark would go back and forth every night.  This means that Spark's holder gets to stay in my room. This was not quite the answer I was looking for.  I love Grey Bear more, although I suppose the Spark is starting to grow on me a little bit.

No comments: