Friday, October 9, 2020

Friday: corn maze

 Today was supposed to be a beautiful day (and it was!) so we made plans to go to a corn maze with Cheryl.  It was smaller than the "popular" one in the area, but it was still fun.  I'll admit, the size was just about right.  There was also a playground that the boys played at for quite some time.  I thought they were going to get bored rather quickly because it had a bunch of toddler castles (along with a large boat play structure) but they played hard for quite a while!  (Yes, I know the masks are being worn improperly, but it's because there were no people in sight.)


It was also packet pickup day for the boys, which I find rather fun.  It's like getting a present every two weeks.  I'm not sure the boys feel that way since it also includes a lot of work, but I don't make them look at it.  Anyway, Joshua received the moral focus award for Wisdom this past month.  I didn't hear why, but often another piece of paper comes home in a month that is on the wall at school.


No comments: