Monday, October 11, 2021

Monday: O:CtH

I put the boats in the garage today.  I had been planning on cleaning the garage at the same time, but let's be honest...cleaning the garage just doesn't sound like fun.

I worked on the office instead.  At one point it almost looked like it was starting to get clean.  I had cleaned a few things off the floor and filed ...er, stuffed...things in the filing cabinet that needed to be filed.  Then I decided it was time to deal with the filing cabinet.  I used to do it on a yearly basis, but it's been about four since I've cleaned it out.  I know that a lot of it is just moving paper from one place to another to store for seven years until I officially don't need (most) of it any more, but it still makes everything more organized.  Anyway, I'm still mostly at the beginning of that process and so there are a ton of papers back on the floor.

No comments: