Friday, October 29, 2021

Wednesday: a lovely day

Today was a rather nice day.

I gave an exam on zoom.  These are pretty easy to give and I do my work while they're taking it.  However, the students finished significantly earlier than the allotted time, which gave me time to get groceries without rushing.

While getting groceries I saw someone wearing the same shirt as me and so said hi.  A few minutes later we commiserated about the lack of blueberry bagels.

I had a delicious lunch and walk with Cheryl and Allison.

We did a trunk-or-treat at the church.  This might have been my first trunk-or-treat ever and Ben and I were both so impressed with the decorations!  It was also busier and bigger than I was expecting, but that made it more fun too.  The boys came home with a lot of candy!


No comments: