Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Wednesday: chores

Today a lot of things were finished.  Someone came to fix the toilet.  We finished changing over our insurance.  I did several small chores.

It meant I had a bit of time to work on O:CtH.  Unfortunately, I just continued to work on the top drawer of the filing cabinet.  I sorted a lot of old insurance paperwork.  I also found a savings bond that had matured, so I cashed that today.


We got Joshua a TV tray so that he can eat on a couch instead of on the floor.  He's old enough and was having a hard time eating over his old tray.  I think it'll mean we need to change the furniture around, but I'm not sure what the best way is yet.  For dinner I made the annual fall meal of ham and squash.  However, I decided to air fry squash cubes instead of cook and mash it.  It was an excellent choice!  They almost tasted like sweet potato fries.  (Joshua, of course, barely ate them.  Everyone else enjoyed them though.)

No comments: