Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Tuesday: Joshua

 This morning Joshua had a minor meltdown because his legs weren't working.  It was a bit surprising...in the past this has only happened at night and it hasn't happened for a while due to changes with how we run stuff at night.  Anyway, I  told him to make sure his Mickey Mouse mask was all the way in his pocket and he scowled at me.  Thirty minutes later I got a message from his teacher wondering if it had fallen out in the car because Joshua didn't have it and was worried about it.  (It was in the car.)  Silly boy, he should have listened to me.

He also wrote this for writing: "That is a weird pumpkin totally weird so so so weird."  At least he didn't lack for words.


I also got the picture from a few weeks ago when Isaac and Joshua found each other on the playground.



No comments: