Friday, September 30, 2022

Friday: a new low

 I reached a new low this week.  On my to-do list I put that I needed to clean up my to-do list.

To be fair, it really needed to be done.  There were several items that weren't important anymore and could be removed and several items relating to books that just needed to be put in a different place.

I also got a ton of stuff done this morning.  There were many short tasks, but they all need to be done.  I also finished going through and doing a quick clean-up of the rooms I thoroughly cleaned last year.  I was hoping to finish by the end of September and I did!  I'm excited to start new places.

Overall, I also reached another low in my number of to-do tasks.  I've been tracking them periodically over the last few years.  I average about 68 items, but had a high of 98 at the end of the summer.  I'm now down to 48, but we'll keep in mind that not all of those are important.



No comments: