Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Tuesday: work

It was a pretty normal day today.  I felt like both classes had a good rhythm to them, which was nice.  Several students also realized they didn't have a good grasp of references ($) in excel, but now is a good time to figure that out.

We ordered a new garage door from a different company.  It will be installed on Friday and was significantly cheaper.

I went to karate.  We were working on our forms, which is always my favorite part.  He ended up splitting the class into groups and both adults knew our form well so we got to work on some of the more technical parts: how to stomp your foot, holding your arm at a 60deg angle instead of a 45deg, etc.  I really like it when we get this nitty-gritty because ...I'm not sure why.  I just do.  It doesn't happen very often though because I don't always learn the form until right before testing.

No comments: