Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Tuesday: Joshua

 To start with, we have some of Joshua's school work:

His Star Student poster


What he did this summer.  This was the bike ride when he fell down, but I guess it was still a memorable trip.

I really like his drawing of a character in his book.

We were driving home today and the car was quiet.  Suddenly I get a question in a serious voice.
J: Mom, what type of animal is a mermaid?  Fish, mammal, bird, or insect?
J: Because dragons are obviously reptiles, Phoenixes are birds, and unicorns are mammals.
J: But mermaids could be fish or mammals.
A: hmm.  Good question.  Well, do mermaids lay eggs or have baby mermaids?
I: I think baby mermaids
A: yeah, that's what I think too.  So that would make the mammals.  Dolphins are mammals too, so it is possible. 


No comments: