Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Wednesday: house work

I got quite a few things done today, but it got off to a rocky start.  I wanted to make a call, but they weren't open until 9am.  I tried making an appointment, but the voicemail I left didn't get returned.  I wanted to air some stuff out on the deck, but the deck was wet.

I finally found some things I could do, made my 9am phone call, and set out for my errands.  I would have liked to start the errands earlier, but my bike was in the car and I didn't want to get groceries and have the bike.  (Although I'm sure I could have made it work.)  Anyway, they were able to quickly fix the bike but not with enough time for me to get groceries and make it to a short meeting that I had.  

I ended up getting groceries right before picking up the kids from school.  They were out of strawberry cream cheese and had moved the location of the ice cream toppings and the canned fruit.  It took me a while to find the fruit.  (We were surprisingly low too.  I try to keep a good stock, but do tend to use it more in the winter so perhaps I just haven't thought about restocking.)

Yeah.  So several things got done.  Several things didn't get done.  Same old story over here.

No comments: