Saturday, June 24, 2023

Saturday: boat

This afternoon we went out with Travis and family on their boat.

The boys had fun on the tube, but didn't like going really fast.




So after a pleasant ride with them Scarlet and Autumn joined me and then we got to go fast!  I haven't done much tubing since I was 10, but I remember the best part was being thrown in the water.  (I managed to hang on the whole time, but I think it helped that I was in the middle so Scarlet fell off first.)

Ben went wakeboarding.  He looked like a pro.  Maybe not a pro but he did get up on his first try and knew what he was doing.

Isaac tried for the first time and got right up too!  Unfortunately, his hands hurt so his ride was only about two seconds long.  But he was definitely up.

After this we brought the lily pad out and the kids played on it for a quite a while until they noticed snacks were available.  Isaac tried playing some more but was too cold, so we headed back in before too long.  It was pretty good timing though, as it was dinner time by the time we were home.

Look at this cool picture I got too:




No comments: