Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Wednesday: Success!

O:CtH kitchen edition is a wrap!

I finished the last little bit today and dealt with the pile of stuff that was on the counter.  I know the puzzle is still there, but I need to start it after VBS and don't want to forget.

I'll also note that it took me so long that I probably need to start over at the beginning, but I'll just gloss over that.  It is also importation to remember to clean under things in the kitchen.  The bottoms of the cabinets and drawers were especially disgusting.  I absolutely could do a better job of keeping the drawers clean too, but if I think realistically I know that won't happen.

Next up is the little storage room off the office.  I'm going to see how summer goes though; I wouldn't be surprised if I do a minimal number of chores.  It can wait until fall.

In other news, the bears had a straw-bear-y adventure today.



1 comment:

betsy said...

Kitchen looks great nice work!