Thursday, June 22, 2023

Thursday: this and that

Today was the last day of VBS.  It went well.  I showed up because it's important.  I engaged.  And I can be glad that it is finished.

Joshua and I had a few hard times today.  He also decided to use one of his "skip a chore" coupons so that he didn't have to do his writing.  I then ripped it so that it didn't get mixed back into all the coupons we have in this house.  I came back from karate to the following note.


"Dear mom, as you can see I wrote for 10 minutes.  I taped the coupon back together.  I decided that it was not worth it to use the coupon.  I put it in my room.  It was not worth it to skip 10 minutes of writing.  After all, I only have 2 left why waste it on only 10 minutes of writing.  And this was [oris] the chore as you probably figured out.  Why did you rip it?  When you can reuse it.  From Joshua. *heart*"

No comments: