Sunday, June 18, 2023

Sunday: Happy Father's Day!

It was a very nice Father's Day, although since we just got back from vacation there weren't any gifts.  We went to lunch with Larry.  

The "big" news is that we finally got World of Warcraft up and running again, and the whole family is playing it.  Isaac seemed to be doing very well.  Joshua was also doing well, but coordinating everything was a little tricky.  He wasn't that far behind Isaac though, so things were going pretty well.  I expect within a week he'll have no problems.

I did want to call out Horizon though.  He was in the rafters meowing away.  For our silent cat, it sounded like he was completely stuck.  I eventually went to go get the ladder and as I was putting it up he was watching me.  Just as I got it up he comes walking by on the floor.  Dumb cat.



No comments: