Sunday, June 4, 2023

Sunday: related to cats

I woke up to find Horizon on a quilt I was giving away today.  That wasn't were I wanted him to be.

It was Joshua's turn to choose the family activity, so he choose Lego challenge: "related to cats".

I made a cat toy.  I really tried to get it attached to a motor and spinning, but I just don't have enough experience with gears/technic to make it work correctly in the allotted time.  Tornado played with it for about thirty seconds.

Ben also made a toy.  It used a laser pointer on a double pendulum+.  The cats played with it for about thirty seconds.

Joshua made some scenes.  One is a cat bathroom with food, sinks, and a scratching post.  The other was a minecraft-like environment where all the different biomes were called cat related things.



And Isaac made a cat in a cat.




No comments: