Saturday, July 22, 2023

Friday: a bird

I've had to travel from the north side of the city to the south side of the city a lot this week.  Usually two to three times per day.  Well, there was (is) a dead bird right after the bridge.  All week I've been watching the two parts of the carcass slowly move forward along the one-way road.  I've told both boys as I find it...interesting.

Anyway, we were traveling on the road for the last trip of the week, all looking for the bird, and I thought it had disappeared.  Maybe someone finally cleaned it up?  Nope.  It had managed to travel really far in the three hours since my last trip and was just farther up ahead.  We all got a laugh about it. 

Joshua finished Star Wars camp.  I think he mostly had a good time, but didn't enjoy "light saver" training and got poked in the eyebrow and so that was what I heard first today when he got in the car.  He did come back with some pretty cool things though.


No comments: