Thursday, July 27, 2023

Wednesday: text

We were on our way home from swimming lessons and debating about a stop at the library: I had some overdue books, there was one book waiting, but we were also waiting on a few holds that Isaac really wanted.

We decided to wait.  I got about three streets from the intersection that would send us to the library or home and I got a text.  Isaac's holds were ready!  It was perfect timing.

In other news, I've been making the kids slowly declutter their rooms this summer.  It's a good thing I'm having them do the decluttering because they are getting rid of more than I would have!  It does help that I'm not making them sort it...if they don't want it anymore it goes in a box and then I figure out what's happening with it (keep, give away, or trash/recycle).  Today Joshua finished his white bookshelf and I mentioned that the boxes under his bed were next.  Well, he decided that he just didn't need them anymore and put the whole boxes in my big box that was storing the stuff until I could sort through it.  Isaac added a bit and now my box is overflowing...but it's a good thing.

No comments: