Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Tuesday: this and that

 Joshua rainbow colored some Legos this morning.  


Isaac and I got groceries and then worked on the Minecraft set.  Now that we're getting close to the end we're missing a lot of pieces, but most of them are normal pieces that we can find in loose Lego easily.

After lunch we did some errands, the kids went rock climbing, dinner, karate.  Nothing all that special, but still nice.  Oh!  After dropping off Joshua I saw a van with the company name of 'Creative Ice Rentals'.  I thought a long time about what the company actually did, because renting ice seems like a poor choice.  Renting ice sculptures seems like a poor choice.  I briefly thought about ice machines, but are there that many that it needs a rental company?


It's ice machines.  "Ice machine sales, service, and leasing."  I guess I understand all of those options, but their name does not seem to describe what they do.  Creative?  It seems normal to me.  Ice?  It's actually an ice machine.  Rental?  I feel like a lease is slightly different than a rental, although that one is pretty close.  (I just looked it up.  Rentals tend to be shorter, <= 30 days, and leases tend to be longer.)

No comments: