Thursday, July 20, 2023

Thursday: clocks

None of the clocks in our house gives the same time and it is driving me nuts.  They're all +/- 5 minutes, but it's enough that it can really mess me up.  I know there is an easy solution to this, but I don't enjoy changing clocks.

Isaac and I started his next Minecraft set and it is going very well.  Things were a bit touch and go for the animals at the beginning, but once we found some of them already made things have been going smoothly.  We went out for our treat since Joshua was in camp; we split a cherry and apple pie.  We both enjoyed the cherry more.  Then he had some gift certificates to the Peanut Store and got 'adult' chocolates.  There's nothing really adult about them, but they're more expensive and so the kids have usually gone for quantity over quality.  He enjoyed the first few that he got.



No comments: